Driver - Western Toyota - Newbridge
Western Toyota - Edinburgh West
Up to £17,500
To ensure customer vehicles are returned in a clean condition.
• To maintain courtesy cars in a clean condition
• To check on a weekly basis oil, water and tyres of all courtesy vehicles
• To ensure courtesy vehicles are serviced at appropriate intervals.
• To assist services reception in the morning with regard to receiving vehicles and completing documentation.
• To collect and deliver customer vehicles
• To complete inspection of vehicles on collection from customer premises. Signing the repair order as confirmation of inspection
• Assistance with any other task as directed
Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
• Results orientated
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Committed to providing high quality work
• Ability to work to deadlines
• PC literate
In addition we offer a first class employee benefits scheme which includes potential discounts with 1600 retailers, access to staff savings schemes and benefit schemes such as child care vouchers and cycle to work along with excellent discounts on new and used car purchases.