Fleet Sales Executive - Western Commercial - Govan
Western Commercial Govan
Up to £20,000 basic plus commission
Fleet Sales Executive
Western Commercial - Govan
Shift: Monday-Friday, with a roster for 1 in 6 Saturday mornings.
Nature of the Role:
To Prospect & Identify New Sales Opportunities within the BDM & Fleet Market of customers with Fleets of light commercial vehicles 36 and above within their Geographical Area
Maintain and exceed all sales targets Set by Fleet Sales Manager
• Builds rapport and qualifies their understanding of the customer’s needs
• Carry out telephone prospecting and follow up on marketing activities
• Maintain accurate and up to date customer databases
• Coordinates order and delivery of vehicles with the Sales Administrator
• Achieve monthly sales targets for new, finance and insurance income
• To follow internal sales procedures, including accurate recording of customer details, appraisal and compiling and maintaining a customer base, as well as ensuring all paperwork is completed on time, legibly and without error
• To look after company vehicles and keep these in pristine condition for demonstration purposes and maintain accurate records of petrol usage for company use.
• To appraise part exchanges taking care to drive the vehicle and establish true mileages, date registered, service history, number of owners and be able to present to the Management an accurate description of the vehicle using appraisal forms.
• To ensure that vehicles are paid for in full before delivery takes place, unless payment terms in place for customer
• To take an active part in the presentation of the new vehicle displays, and promotional materials.
•To maintain an active part in product training and keeping abreast of what is going on in the market place i.e. competitive marques.
• Assistance with any other task as required
• Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
• Results orientated
• Self confidence
• Influence and passion
• Initiative and decision making skills
• Numeracy skills