Receptionist/Telephonist - Western Commercial - Govan
Western Commercial Govan
Up to £10,500 DOE
Part Time Mon - Fri (8am - 1pm)
The main purpose of the role is to look after customers, making sure that we meet their requirements by ensuring that the job is carried out as neatly and efficiently as possible.
• To attend to customer requirements
•To monitor customers in the showroom and attend to their general needs if no Sales Executive is available.
•To operate the switchboard in an efficient and professional manner
• To ensure the reception and surrounding areas are neat and tidy and that magazines are up to date etc.
• To make sure messages and faxes reach the relevant person/Department in a timely manner
• To make sure that a customer with a complaint is passed quickly and efficiently to the correct person to deal with the problem.
• To supply assistance to the Sales Executive/Managers as and when required.
• Assistance with any other tasks as directed
Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service experience
• Communication and listening skills
• Committed to providing high quality work
• Ability to work to deadlines
• PC literate
In addition we offer a first class employee benefits scheme which includes potential discounts with 1600 retailers, access to staff savings schemes and benefit schemes such as child care vouchers and cycle to work along with excellent discounts on new and used car purchases.
You can apply directly via the APPLY button.