Service Administrator - Western Commercial - Govan
Western Commercial Govan
Service Administrator required!
The Eastern Western Motor Group, Scotland’s leading, prestige, independent motor retailer is currently recruiting for a Service Administrator for their purpose built, busy Western Commercial site in Govan.
We are looking for an individual to work at the very centre of the service department dealing with administration whilst adhering to company and Mercedes-Benz standards.
- Processing of retail invoicing.
- Gaining final order numbers for completed work.
- Matching of purchase orders to invoices.
- General filing and other housekeeping tasks.
- To assist with data input to computer system as required.
- General office duties.
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Assistance with any other task as directed
Skills / Experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have experience gained within the motor trade doing a similar role
- Results orientated
- Financial Awareness
- Numeracy and data handling
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition we offer a first class employee benefits scheme which includes potential discounts with 1600 retailers, access to staff savings schemes and benefit schemes such as child care vouchers and cycle to work along with excellent discounts on new and used car purchases.