Service Team Leader - Western Honda - Newbridge
Western Honda Edinburgh East
Service Team Leader
Based at our Service Centre at Newbridge
Up to £23,000 DOE
To understand the organisational and manufacturer culture and ethos on a daily basis; to ensure our values and work style are upheld at all times; to be professional in all that we do exceeding our customer’s expectations; provide a courteous, friendly, professional service to customers ensuring complete customer satisfaction, maximising sales opportunities and generating profit.
• Follow defined aftersales process, book in vehicles, ensuring appointments are convenient for the customer and the company and are compatible with workshop capacity.
• Load the workshops with all available work to fully utilise technician hours, recording hours sold daily.
• Greet all customers in line with company standards, confirming details before repairs are carried out. Ensure data entered into the company data base is complete and up to date.
• Liaise with the Parts department to ensure parts availability, keeping customers informed.
• Inform customers on the progress of each job, ensuring authority for any additional work before this is completed.
• Provide customers with explanations of all work carried out and recommended, making the most of any additional selling opportunities.
• Log all customer complaints, passing relevant information to the manager and ensuring a speedy conclusion.
• Take payment and/or gain authorisation from customers in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
• Collect any money or signed authority due, prior to the release of a vehicle and ensure this is processed promptly.
• Maintain the reception area in accordance with departmental standards and identified customer needs.
• Produce accurate job cards, invoices and related customer information, providing relevant information to both the workshop and external customers.
• Respond to telephone and written enquiries in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
• Carry out other duties required from time to time.
• Continually develop personal knowledge and skills through learning, development and experiences.
• To maintain customer satisfaction levels/scores in line with both the companies and manufacturer’s expectations and guidelines.
Skills & Experience:
• Must have previous experience as Senior Service Advisor and looking to take the next step up
• Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
• Results orientated
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Committed to providing high quality work
• Ability to work to deadlines
• PC literate
In addition we offer a first class employee benefits scheme which includes potential discounts with 1600 retailers, access to staff savings schemes and benefit schemes such as child care vouchers and cycle to work along with excellent discounts on new and used car purchases.